Originally uploaded to
debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
bubblewrap (0.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release
- Fixes a root privilege escalation vulnerability introduced in 0.4.0,
in cases where the kernel allows creation of user namespaces by
unprivileged users and bwrap is (unnecessarily) setuid root.
Debian systems are vulnerable if
/proc/sys/kernel/unprivileged_userns_clone (default 0) has been
changed to 1, or if using an upstream kernel instead of a Debian
Ubuntu systems are not normally vulnerable, because bwrap is not
normally setuid there.
(GHSA-j2qp-rvxj-43vj, CVE ID pending)
- Fixes test failure with libcap >= 2.29 (Closes: #951577)
* Update various URLs from https://github.com/projectatomic/bubblewrap
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository.
* Remove obsolete field Name from debian/upstream/metadata (already
present in machine-readable debian/copyright).
* Standards-Version: 4.5.0 (no changes required)
* d/tests/control: Qualify CLI tools with :native.
Thanks to Steve Langasek (Closes: #948617)
-- Simon McVittie <email address hidden> Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:33:54 +0100