ruby-pygments.rb (1.2.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
[ Utkarsh Gupta ]
* Add salsa-ci.yml
[ Antonio Terceiro ]
* Add patch series for python3 port (Closes: #943257)
* New upstream version 1.2.1
* Refresh packaging files with dh-make-ruby
- Refresh patches
* Make lexers file (no longer shipped upstream) during build
* Don't install doc/* (no longer shipped)
* Drop patch to fiddle with the path to the lexers file.
Now that we are using the rubygems layout, it's ok to look for it under
"this package directory".
* debian/rules: override the dh_compress options set by the `ruby` to avoid
not compressing the changelogs
* debian/rules; don't install vendor/ (it's not really used)
* debian/copyright: exclude vendor/; import new upstream tarball without it.
-- Antonio Terceiro <email address hidden> Sun, 05 Apr 2020 10:46:14 -0300
pygments wrapper for Ruby