Removed from disk
aptitude (0.6.3-3.2ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/05aptitude: never autoremove kernels
- drop aptitude-doc to Suggests
- 01_intltool_update.dpatch: run intltool-update against the source
directory, so that irrelevant cosmetic .po file changes don't end up
tangled in other patches.
- 03_branding.dpatch: ubuntu branding
- 04_changelog.dpatch: take changelogs from changelogs.ubuntu.com
- 09_ubuntu_fortify_source.dpatch: Suppress a number of warnings (turned
into errors by -Werror) triggered by Ubuntu's default of
- 11_ubuntu_uses_sudo.dpatch: fix status line of 'Become root' menu entry
to not refer to su.
- 12_point_manpage_to_doc_package.dpatch: point Finnish manpage to the
correct place for further info
- debian/rules: build with --disable-werror
- 14_html2text_preferred.dpatch: switch back to html2text in favor of
elinks, since html2text is in main and elinks isn't.
- 13_screensize.dpatch: applied upstream
- 15_ftbfs_new_apt.dpatch: applied upstream
aptitude (0.6.3-3.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* 0007-preferences-dir.patch: Patch to support /etc/apt/preferences.d/
directory. (Closes: #557580)
* debian/rules: Fix clean rule. Patch by Stéphane Glondu.
aptitude (0.6.3-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix FTBFS (closes: 594199).
* Add patch by Michael Vogt to use sigc::mem_fun0 instead of sigc::mem_fun,
fixing an error with apt 0.8.
* Comment out our operator<< for pkgCache::DepIterator, libapt-pkg has one
now and this caused conflicts. Build-Depend on new libapt-pkg-dev
* Don't build with -Werror to avoid more FTBFS.
aptitude (0.6.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from Nobuhiro Iwamatsu to fix compilation on sh, which
has the same problem as s390. (Closes: #586861)
* Apply patch from Michael Vogt to update Vcs links in debian/control.
* Cherry-pick an Ubuntu patch that was merged upstream to fix the
progress code on large terminals. (Closes: #586470)
-- Michael Vogt <email address hidden> Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:46:28 +0100