Removed from disk
ubuntu lucid in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
gnushogi (1.3.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Reworked extended descriptions.
* Wrapped long lines in debian/rules for clarity.
* Build gnushogi in its own BUILD-std subdir.
* Activate build of the gnuminishogi binary, ship it in its own package.
* Added myself to the debian/copyright*.
* Dropped leftover .pc/ from source package.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.3, no change.
gnushogi (1.3.2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer.
* Switch packaging to cdbs + simple-patchsys.
* Dropped special handling of config.*, now handled by cdbs.
* Factorize common install options.
* Include my fixes+minishogi patch series (do not activate minishogi
* 04-errno-fix.patch - Errno mis-redifinition.
* 03-proto-fix.patch - Fix a function prototype.
* 05-ai-overflow.patch - Integer overflow possibly handicaping the AI.
* 06-fix-runnaway.patch - Avoid eating 100% CPU on Ctrl-C.
* 10-out-of-tree.patch - Allow building out of source tree
* 11-refactor-enums.patch - Use enums.
* 12-refactor-constants.patch - Parametrize more hardcoded contants.
* 13-refactor-statify.patch - Statify functions when possible.
* 14-internals-doc.patch - Document some internal APIs.
* 20-minishogi.patch - Initial minishogi support.
* 21-gen-patterns.patch - Generate patterns.inc at build time.
* Adjust 21-gen-patterns.patch not to cause removal of patterns.inc,
since that confuses the patch system at clean-time.
* Save patterns.inc before building and resture it on clean, to avoid
* Build-depend on x11-utils instead of the obsolete xutils (lintian).
* Fixed "X Windows" typo in xshogi extended description.
* Make gnushogi suggest tagua as an alternative frontend.
* Reword gnushogi extended description to emphasize that the preferred
way to use it is through a graphical frontend.
* Remove mention to the Internet Shogi Server in xshogi description,
since that support was removed long ago upstream.
gnushogi (1.3.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Removing vcs fields.
* Orphaning package.
gnushogi (1.3.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Reverting config.guess and config.sub to upstream.
* Upgrading package to debhelper 7.
* Upgrading package to standards 3.8.0.
* Adding vcs fields in control file.
* Removing watch file.
* Updating vcs fields in control file.
* Using patch-stamp rather than patch in rules file.
* Replacing obsolete dh_clean -k with dh_prep.
* Using correct rfc-2822 date formats in changelog.
* Updating package to standards 3.8.2.
* Sorting depends.
* Rewriting copyright file in machine-interpretable format.
* Adding longtitle and description fields in menu files.
* Using quilt rather than dpatch.
* Minimizing rules file.
* Wrapping build-depends.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Thu, 05 Nov 2009 06:00:22 +0000