ubuntu natty in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
silo-installer (1.20ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Ship device2obp shell script that uses new kernel /sysfs obppath
attribute to determine the OBP path of a certain device.
- Use UUID instead of real devices for root=.
- Handle case in which root or boot are on a device that is not part
of the default set that's created in /target/dev.
- Generated silo.conf:
+ Add quiet and splash boot option.
+ Move root= partition= and append= from global section to stanza.
+ Automatically generate label=*-rescue to boot without quiet splash
into single user mode.
+ Detect and add stanzas for other Linux installations.
+ Detect and add stanzas for Solaris installations.
- If we can detect the OBP alias for our boot disk, make it the default
for boot-device (via eeprom) and make sure to reboot into it (via
silo-installer (1.20) unstable; urgency=low
[ Updated translations ]
* Lao (lo.po) by Anousak Souphavanh
* Sinhala (si.po) by Danishka Navin
* Slovenian (sl.po) by Vanja Cvelbar
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:01:45 +0000