ubuntu karmic in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
remake (3.81+dbg0.2~dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release(s): resolved issue with deprecated emacs
list syntax (Closes: #499956)
* Using upstream checkout 43ea2cdf4a8cec7c1c1b9827046e71258b77008f
instead of the latest release, since there were few fixes introduced
since the release
* Due to upstream switch to git, remake git repository now contains
sources for vanilla make, remake, and Debian packaging.
* Added VCS fields into the header.
* Extended list of copyright holders due to added pieces.
* Not using dpatch any longer.
* Redoing DFSG compliance of a new remake:
- documents with GFDL with cover pages (info/html) are removed
and FDL license is no longer shipped
- remake-specific info file is no longer present/shipped
- vanilla make changelog is no longer shipped separate,
please refer to /usr/share/doc/make/changelog.gz which contains
entries for both make and remake
* Updated compliance to policy 3.8.0
* Using autotools at package build time, it required also custom clean
up in clean rule of debian/rules
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:10:27 +0100
GNU make fork with improved error reporting and debugging