ubuntu jaunty in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
libxcrypt (1:2.4-1build1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Artificial version number bump to get around the fact that 2.4-1 is
still in earlier versions of Ubuntu and shares archive filenames.
libxcrypt (1:2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Alas, we have to use an epoch to revert from 3.0 to 2.4 for now.
* Build failures in 3.0 are irrelevant now, we'll deal with them when we
give 3.0 another shot. (Closes: Bug#489840)
libxcrypt (3.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Force --with-pic in configure.
libxcrypt (3.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, new soname, binary package is now libxcrypt2.
Force libdir to /lib not /lib64.
-- Colin Watson <email address hidden> Wed, 05 Nov 2008 00:35:43 +0000
Development files for Crypt library
Crypt library for DES, MD5, and blowfish