ubuntu oneiric in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
dput (0.9.6.2ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #775587), remaining changes:
- debian/control: Added suggests on bzr (as we use the bzrlib.transport)
- debian/rules: Updated to install sftp.py
- sftp.py: Support for uploads via sftp transport
+ Set 'default_main_host = ubuntu'
+ Set 'progress_indicator = 2'
+ Updated ppa stanza to make use of argument support
+ Recognize 0ubuntu1 as a debian version that requires
orig.tar.gz to be included in the upload.
+ Correctly handle cases where a non-existant host or no host at all is
supplied when -o option is passed. (Thanks to David Futcher for
+ Be more careful about setting a variable in a section that does not
exist in host argument handling
- dput.cf.5: Updated to note support for sftp transport and host args
- dput.1: Updated to document host argument feature and sftp support.
- Don't incorrectly assume that HTTPResonse.reason is an integer when
generating an error message
dput (0.9.6.2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gerfried Fuchs ]
* Remove .org from the backports target name.
[ Y Giridhar Appaji Nag ]
* Change the default backports configuration (Closes: #595726)
* Clarify the -m option in dcut.1 (Closes: #608634)
* Don't suggest yaclc, it is no longer in the archive
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes required)
-- Lorenzo De Liso <email address hidden> Mon, 02 May 2011 15:26:31 +0200
Debian package upload tool