ubuntu lucid in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
kstart (3.16-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Skip the xmalloc test by default. It's too fragile and isn't catching
kstart (3.16-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't attempt to build with setpag support on non-Linux systems.
kfreebsd-* isn't supported by OpenAFS (at least yet).
kstart (3.16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Add -L option to log messages to syslog.
- In k5start, fix use of -o, -g, and -m when -k was not given.
- Allow the argument to k5start -k to start with FILE:.
* Install the upstream krenew-agent example script in examples now that
it's included in the distribution.
* Update standards version to 3.8.3 (no changes required).
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 01 Feb 2010 23:58:52 +0000
Kerberos kinit supporting AFS and ticket refreshing