nettle (2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
nettle (2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* nettle-dev.install: Include pkg-config files added by upstream.
* debian/copyright: Add ripemd160-related files.
nettle (2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #633574).
- The function nettle_arcfour_stream() was dropped without changing
the SONAME, because it was undocumented and untested and should not
be in use.
* Add symbols files and correct dependencies in shlibs files.
* Update copyright information, in particular regarding blowfish and
serpent, trying to follow DEP5.
* Add manpage nettle-hash(1) and mention nettle-hash in description of
* Add multi-arch support.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Switch to Debhelper compat level 8.
* nettle-bin: Change Conflicts from moving sexp-conv into
Breaks+Replaces and drop long-obsolete conflict with libnettle1.
* Improve libnettle and libhogweed package descriptions, explaining the
difference between them.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:42:04 +0000
low level cryptographic library (public-key cryptos)
low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
low level cryptographic library (binary tools)
low level cryptographic library (debugging symbols)
low level cryptographic library (development files)