snowdrop (0.02b-10) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Move VCS to Alioth (collab-maint), update VCS links in debian/control
* Make package ready for dpkg 1.16.1 and inject build flags into the build
* Fix a small syntax error in debian/changelog to make it correctly recognize
the new last paragraph.
* The debian/ directory is also relicensed to GPL-2+ with OpenSSL linking
exception to avoid any possible ambiguity.
snowdrop (0.02b-9) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Push debhelper compatibility to v8
* Convert package to 3.0 (quilt) format
* Move man page to debian/ (thus, leave upstream source directory untouched)
* Track changes to upstream source in a quilt patch (use-tls.patch)
* Link as needed (-Wl,--as-needed, in link-as-needed.patch)
* Push Standards to the most recent version 3.9.2
* Fix "Very minor typo in manpage" fix several typos (Closes: #608868)
* Switch debian/copyright to DEP-5
* Use `pkg-config' in Makefile instead of `libgnutls-config'. The latter was
obsolete since GnuTLS 220.127.116.11
* Provide future uploaders a hint in `debian/README.Debian-source' to learn
about changes in the upstream tarball, as the original file is not ver-
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:35:36 +0000
plain text watermarking and watermark recovery