monopd (0.9.3-6) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
[ James Westby ]
* Use --chuid instead of /bin/su to run the daemon as 'nobody'. Using
su mean that a pam session was opened, hence a consolekit session,
hence trying to shut down via consolekit would require the root password
as it thought there were multiple users logged in. (LP: #443441)
[ Bilal Akhtar & Ryan Kavanagh ]
* Dropped atlantik and atlantikdesigner from suggests because they are not
available in Intrepid.
[ Paul Wise ]
* Dropped atlantik and atlantikdesigner from the package description because
they are not available any more.
* The software is dead upstream, drop the generalisation efforts from the
* Use the sourceforge project as the upstream project location since
the other sites are spam sites.
* Clean up the patches and add DEP-3 headers to them
* Use the new FSF address in copyright information
monopd (0.9.3-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Orphaning package (see #634499).
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
* Update to 3.0 (quilt) source format.
-- Paul Wise (Debian) <email address hidden> Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:48:17 +0000
Monopoly game network server