policycoreutils (2.1.0-3ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing (LP: #896730). Remaining changes:
- Multiarch support in Makefile (LP: #832802)
- debian/postinst: move restorecon to a higher startup level.
policycoreutils (2.1.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add mcstrans examples in /usr/share/doc/policycoreutils/mcstrans-examples
* Added dependency on psmisc for killall in mcstrans init script
policycoreutils (2.1.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version, included mcstrans and added sandbox.
* The new mcstrans won't work with the policy from Squeeze, it will abort on
startup and you won't get the names mapped. IMHO this is acceptable for
a partially upgraded system and when the system is fully upgraded it will
* Made it build-depend on the latest libselinux1-dev, libsepol1-dev,
libsemanage1-dev, and python-sepolgen.
* Added libcap-ng-dev to the build-depends for sandbox.
* Added libcap-dev to the build-depends for mcstrans.
* Hard-coded LIBDIR in mcstrans/src/Makefile and mcstrans/utils/Makefile as
uname -i doesn't work.
* Added dependency on python-support.
* Made it depend on latest python-sepolgen and on python-support.
* s/\.p/\.P/ on mcs.8
* Added lintian override for suid binary /usr/sbin/seunshare .
* Made this version -2 because version -1 got lost.
-- Leo Iannacone <email address hidden> Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:48:50 +0000
SELinux core policy utilities