sane-backends (1.0.22-7ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing, remaining changes:
- debian/patches/disable_v4l.patch: Disable v4l backend.
- debian/patches/fix_avahi_error_paths.patch: fix free order of
avahi_client and avahi_browser in failure path, fixing assert when
avahi is unavailable
+ Demote libsane-extras* from Recommends to Suggests, as long as
this package is in universe.
+ Demote sane-utils from Recommends to Suggests.
We do not want to have an init script for saned laying around,
which is disabled by default anyway.
+ Drop the alternative "makedev" dependency; we only support udev.
- debian/libsane.postinst: Don't create a scanner group.
+ Link using -Bsymbolic-functions (startup time optimization).
+ Saned init script does not need to be started before gdm
and does not need to be called on shutdown.
- debian/sane-utils.*: No longer have scanner group.
- debian/sane-utils.saned.init: Saned init script does not need to
be started before gdm and does not need to be called on shutdown.
* Dropped changes, no longer needed:
+ Remove the old file if unmodified.
+ Remove the old blacklist-scanner modprobe file.
- Dropped "acl" dependency: acl is part of the standard system and
the udev rules still reference setfacl, so we should keep this
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:27:13 -0800
API library for scanners
API library for scanners -- documentation and support files
API development library for scanners [debug symbols]
API development library for scanners [development files]
API library for scanners -- utilities