daptup (0.12.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Apt and Cupt back-end: don't pass long strings to 'echo' commands as well.
daptup (0.12.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Apt and Cupt back-ends: don't pass too long list of arguments to
the shell. (Closes: #650517)
daptup (0.12.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't error out at building old list of packages when a package manager
throw errors but a result is not empty. (Closes: #637738, #649244)
* Aptitude back-end: searching for watched packages: fixed suppressing the
standard error stream.
* Always prefix 'apt-cache policy' and 'cupt policy' calls with LC_MESSAGES.
* Apt and Cupt back-ends: fixed suppressing the standard error stream at
building lists of packages when showing short descriptions is turned off.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:42:29 +0000
reporter of changes in list of available packages from repositories