nautilus-dropbox (0.7.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update watch file to cope with changes on the dropbox website.
* Update copyright file to fix 2 syntax errors and to add a disclaimer
concerning the fact that the package is in non-free. Thanks
to Charles Plessy for the patch. Closes: #650735
* Split upstreamable changes from use-var-lib-dropbox.patch into
* Split non-upstream changes from dropbox-update.patch into
* Update use-var-lib-dropbox.patch to ensure that the extracted files are
owned by root.
* Stop dropbox in the prerm and not in the postrm since the program
is no longer available at that point.
* New patch add-http-proxy-option.patch to force the http_proxy environment
* Update use-pkexec-to-get-root-rights.patch to forward the http_proxy
environment variable across pkexec. Closes: #651065
-- Raphaël Hertzog <email address hidden> Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:35:56 +0100
Dropbox integration for Nautilus