findutils (4.4.2-4ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing, remaining changes:
- Mark findutils and locate Multi-Arch: foreign.
* Dropped changes:
- Don't depend on dpkg (>= 1.15.4) | install-info: this is specific to
upgrades from 8.04 to 10.04, no need for a delta in 12.04.
findutils (4.4.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Use 3.0 (quilt) format.
* 10_Fix29828-testsuite-FreeBSD.patch, pulled from 4.5 series. Fix testsuite
deadlock on FreeBSD.
findutils (4.4.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Drop all dpatch related stuff.
findutils (4.4.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use dh_installcron to install locate's cron script.
* Stop suggesting slocate, it has been removed from the archive.
* Enable hardened build flags through dpkg-buildflags. (Thank's, Moritz
Muehlenhoff). Closes: #653849
* Drop dpatch build-dependency.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:27:17 +0000
utilities for finding files--find, xargs
maintain and query an index of a directory tree