gdm (3.0.4-0ubuntu15) precise; urgency=low
- Adapt to forwarded version of the patch.
- Let the LANG environment variable serve as fallback when
determining the display language for the weekday, since LANG
has been redefined in Ubuntu to represent language instead of
regional formats. This change also ought to make the patch work
as intended upstream.
- No need to export LC_MESSAGES since it's not set any longer.
- Renamed from "ubuntu_i18n_oneiric.patch".
- No need to unset LC_MESSAGES etc. since they are not set any
-- Gunnar Hjalmarsson <email address hidden> Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:45:20 +0100
GNOME Display Manager