debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
by Alessio Treglia
gpac (0.4.5+svn3462~dfsg0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Merge upstream SVN snapshot svn3462:
- DASH: SPTS don't need '-dash-ts-prog' option (+doc added)
- support in the player for BaseURL as source as specified in
latest draft and generated by MP4Box
- Fixed bug in edit list rewrite when concatenating
- Added simple osd module for perf monitoring (cpu/mem/fps)
- Fixed some crashes when destroying objects/services before their
creation is completed (stress mode)
- Fixed event firing for secondary scenes and
- Only notify fractionChanged when it actually changes
- Commented full AAC file scan for duration
- Made DX module store its YUV config (speeds up startup)
- Added option to avoid unloading modules
- use gf_esd_get_textual_description() instead of (incomplete) switches
- Fixed UPnP detection and removed extension loading
* Drop xulrunner-dev, gpac doesn't build against it.
* Revise repackaging and debian/rules' get-orig-source target.
* Refresh patches.
* Configure with --enable-debug.
* Add -O2 to CFLAGS, use -O0 when optimizations are disabled.
* Implement DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS' noopt flag.
* Install modules in multiarch path.
* Split gpac and install modules into new gpac-modules-base package.
* Add -DBG packages.
-- Alessio Treglia <email address hidden> Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:35:15 +0100
GPAC Project on Advanced Content - utilities
GPAC Project on Advanced Content - debugging symbols
GPAC Project on Advanced Content - modules
GPAC Project on Advanced Content - debugging symbols for libgpac1
GPAC Project on Advanced Content - development files
GPAC Project on Advanced Content - shared libraries