nodejs (0.6.12~dfsg1-1ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #892034), remaining changes:
- This package is x86/arm only. Update control to match
- d/patches/2009_increase_test_timeout.patch: Increased default test
timeout from 60 to 120 seconds to support reliable execution of all
tests on armhf/armel architectures.
- Allow racey tests to fail: test-cluster-kill-workers,
- Allow test-fs-watch to fail as LP buildd's don't support
- Revert all other Ubuntu changes as no longer required.
nodejs (0.6.12~dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Update Standards-Version to 3.9.3.
* Patch wscript to enable build on mipsel arch, libv8 being available.
Upstream does not support that arch, failure expected.
* test-cluster-kill-workers is expected to fail on armhf,
Bug#660802 will be closed when test pass.
* test-buffer is expected to fail on armel,
Bug#660800 will be closed when test pass.
* Add epoch to dependency on libev >= 1:4.11. Closes: bug#658441.
* Remove tools/doc because node-doc-generator has no license for now.
* Add copyright for doc/sh* files (shjs).
* source.lintian-overrides : source-contains-waf-binary tools/node-waf
it is simply not the case here.
nodejs (0.6.11~dfsg1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* test-stream-pipe-multi expected to timeout sometimes on busy builds.
nodejs (0.6.11~dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Remove upstream patches.
* test-dgram-pingpong expected to timeout, the test itself is buggy.
* test-buffer expected to fail on armel, allow building package to make
it easier to find the cause of the failure.
nodejs (0.6.10~dfsg2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jérémy Lal ]
* Expect tests dgram-multicast and broadcast to fail.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Drop dpkg-source local-options: Defaults since dpkg-source 1.16.1.
nodejs (0.6.10~dfsg2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Depend on libev-dev 4.11, see bug#657080.
* Bump dependency on openssl to 1.0.0g.
* Remove useless uv_loop_refcount from libuv,
* Apply to upstream patches landed after 0.6.10 release,
to fix debugger repl and http client.
nodejs (0.6.8~dfsg1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Closes:bug#650661
* Repackage to remove non-dfsg font files ./deps/npm/html/*/*.ttf
* Remove unneeded bundled dependencies: lighter tarball,
debian/copyright is easier to maintain.
* Drop unneeded build-dependency on scons.
* Depend on zlib1g, libc-ares, libev.
Patches done to support building with those shared libs.
* Fix DEB_UPSTREAM_URL in debian/rules, and debian/watch.
* nodejs.pc file for pkgconfig is no more available.
* Build-depend on procps package, a test is using /bin/ps.
* Refreshed debian/patches/2005_expected_failing_tests.patch,
only for tests that need networking.
-- James Page <email address hidden> Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:18:49 +0100
Development files for Node.js