banshee (2.4.0-2ubuntu1) precise; urgency=low
* [980ad3d] Merge from Debian Unstable, remaining changes:
+ Enable and recommend SoundMenu and Disable NotificationArea by default
+ Disable boo and karma extensions
+ Move desktop file for Meego UI to /usr/share/une/applications
+ Change the url for the Amazon store redirector
* [9b356d6] Add workaround for set_Height exception.
* [57afffa] Reexport patches via gbp-pq.
The numbering of the Ubuntu specific patches have been upset due to the new
patches imported into the previous Debian revision.
banshee (2.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
- [8119b20] Patch to fix SSL cert validation with new libsoup (LP: #980300)
- [516bc06] Refresh patches
- [2077d23] Cherry-pick patch to fix Upnp crash
- [002c13b] Bump Standards-Version (3.9.2 → 3.9.3)
- [ed8f5a8] Bump mono-upnp build-dep version.
+ This is to include the related Mono.Upnp patch listed in bgo#672744.
+ Also fixes a crasher when the UPnP extension is enabled. (LP: #945566)
* [c4f25f3] d/copyright: Switch to new copyright-format
-- Chow Loong Jin <email address hidden> Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:34:40 +0800
Media Management and Playback application
Media Management and Playback application (debug symbols)
Media Management and Playback application - sound menu extension
Media Management and Playback application - MeeGo extension
Media Management and Playback application (developer documentation)