elfutils (0.131-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add m68k backend.
* Fix copyright file to point to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2
elfutils (0.131-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump shlibs for libelf1 since it added new functions.
elfutils (0.131-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New usptream version. (Closes: #455878)
- ebl_core_note() changed function arguments.
- libelf: Add functions: gelf_getauxv(), gelf_update_auxv(),
removed gelf_rawchunk(), gelf_freechunk()
- Changed some types from off_t to off64_t. The library
was always build with LFS, so it's just a correction of the types.
* merge patches
* arm, hppa and mips backend: Use dwarf_attr_integrate() instead of
dwarf_attr(), and dwarf_hasattr_integrate() instead of dwarf_hasattr().
* Add patch from Aurelien Jarno <email address hidden> to support
GNU/kFreeBSD (Closes: #452428)
elfutils (0.128-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
Remove patch alpha_backend_regs.diff, upstream implemented
it themself (with the aliases for the register names).
* Make libasm-dev conflict with libelfsh0-dev again, the 0.123-3 change
got lost. (Closes: #404054)
* First cast main to an intptr_t before casting it to a 64 bit int.
Directly casting from a pointer to 64 bit int gives a warning
on 32 bit systems (with gcc-4.2). (Closes: #431455)
* Also check for /proc/$$.
-- Pedro Fragoso <email address hidden> Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:57:25 +0000
collection of utilities to handle ELF objects
libasm development libraries and header files
library with a programmable assembler interface
library that provides access to the DWARF debug information
static library providing higher-level ELF access functionality
libelf1 development libraries and header files
library to read and write ELF files