debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
libclass-accessor-class-perl (0.502-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ upstream ]
* New release.
+ Repackage, update bugtracker.
[ Gregor Herrmann ]
* Remove debian/source/local-options: abort-on-upstream-changes and
unapply-patches are default in dpkg-source since 1.16.1.
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* Use canonical hostname (anonscm.debian.org) in Vcs-Git URI.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Add README.source emphasizing control.in file as *not* a
show-stopper for contributions, referring to wiki page for details.
* Use www.cpan.org/authors URL in watch file and get-orig-source
target (for newest info), and in watch file additionally
search.cpan.org/dist URL (for change of author).
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 8.
* Use canonical hostname (anonscm.debian.org) in Vcs-Browser URI.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.4.
* Update copyright/licensing info:
+ Bump file format to 1.0.
+ Add git URL as alternate source.
+ Fix use license and comment pseudo-sections to obey silly
restrictions of copyright format 1.0.
+ Bump packaging license to GPL-3+, and extend copyrigt coverage for
myself to include recent years.
+ Shorten comments and consistently quote license names in them.
+ List upstream issue tracker as preferred contact.
+ Reduce copyright coverage for main upstream author.
* Stop tracking md5sum of upstream tarball.
* Update package relations:
Relax to build-depend unversioned on cdbs, devscripts and debhelper:
Needed versions satisfied even in oldstable.
* Update Homepage to match upstream hint.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email address hidden> Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:22:26 +0200