ubuntu precise in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
python-peak.rules (0.5a1+r2707-1fakesync1) precise; urgency=low
* Fake sync due to mismatching orig tarball.
python-peak.rules (0.5a1+r2707-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Switched to multiple upstream tarballs
- Set myself as uploader with Stefano Zacchiroli's permission.
Thanks to Stefano Zacchiroli for his past work!
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed)
- Switched from cdbs to dh sequencer
- Made DEP5 compliant
- Use a patch to add the setup.py which take care of invocation
of multiple setup.py in subdir provided by Stefano Zacchiroli
- Switched to source format 3.0 (quilt)
- Added filenamemangle option
-- Barry Warsaw <email address hidden> Fri, 21 Oct 2011 18:51:25 -0400