ubuntu feisty in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
xfonts-mplus (2.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/control: debhelper is added into Build-Depends instead of
* Update Standards-Version.
xfonts-mplus (2.2.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* NMU (acknowledged by gotom on IRC)
* adapt new X fonts directory structure, closes: #362391
- fonts are moved to /usr/share/fonts/X11/misc
- xfonts-ayu.alias is installed into /etc/X11/fonts/X11R7/misc
- update version of Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper to handle
these directory structure
-- Stephan Hermann <email address hidden> Tue, 16 Jan 2007 12:10:21 +0000
M+ bitmap 10/12 dot Latin/Japanese fonts for X11