debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
librdf-prefixes-perl (0.004-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ upstream ]
* New release.
+ Drop usage of smartmatch operator.
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* Use canonical hostname (anonscm.debian.org) in Vcs-Git URI.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Add README.source emphasizing control.in file as *not* a
show-stopper for contributions, referring to wiki page for details.
* Stop tracking md5sum of upstream tarball.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 8.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.4.
* Update copyright file:
+ Add git URL as alternate source, and drop obsolete alternate one.
+ Fix use comment and license pseudo-sections to obey silly
restrictions of copyright format 1.0.
+ Update copyright coverage for additional convenience code copies.
+ Extend copyright coverage for main upstream author.
+ List upstream issue tracker as preferred contact.
* Bump packaging license to GPL-3+, and extend copyrigt coverage for
myself to include current year.
* Drop patch 1001: Build problem turned out to be (and fixed by now)
* Fix Homepage and Source URLs.
* Relax to build-depend unversioned on cdbs: Needed version satisfied
even in oldstable.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email address hidden> Tue, 02 Jul 2013 19:12:34 +0200
simple way to turn URIs into QNames