bittorrent (3.4.2-11.5ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #1236025). Remaining changes:
- Split out python-bittorrent, install to usr/lib.
- Use dh_python2 instead of dh_pysupport
- btmakemetafile.py: Set piece_len_exp to 18 if no exp defined
- bittorrent.postinst: Remove shutdown and reboot links; this init
script does not need them. (needs-to-goto-debian)
- patches/01_btshow-meta-info patch: (needs-to-goto-debian)
+ now bittorrent checks file type before trying to extract any
- patches/02_fix-readme-file.dpatch: (needs-to-goto-debian)
+ Remove instructions which only concern Windows systems.
+ Remove references to files which aren't in the package, and
adjust executable names (./whatever.py -> whatever).
+ Fix two example commands which had incorrect arguments, thanks
to Paul Schulz\.
bittorrent (3.4.2-11.5) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Drop useless dh_python call (Closes: #715296).
* Drop useless XB-Python-Version fields.
* Drop useless pycompat file.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <email address hidden> Sun, 16 Oct 2013 14:41:17 +0200
Original BitTorent client - console tools
Original BitTorrent client - GUI tools
Scatter-gather network file transfer