textdraw (0.2+ds-0+nmu1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Cyril Brulebois ]
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Switch to upstream tarball, using “ds” for “debian source” as a
suffix since dak wouldn't appreciate different tarballs having
the same name.
* Add watch file.
* Bump debhelper compat and build-dep to 8, add quilt, drop dbs
* Switch patches from strip level 0 to strip level 1.
* Rewrite debian/rules to just use dh and the quilt sequence.
[ Robert Luberda ]
* Prepare this NMU based on Cyril's version from #576039 in order to
get rid of dbs build-dependency. Upload it to DELAYED/10.
* Switch to the 3.0 (quilt) source format.
* Repack the upstream tarball to remove pre-built binary from there.
* Pass $(CPPFLAGS) and $(LDFLAGS) to gcc.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4 and debhelper to v9.
* Fix typos in man page (closes: #309886), and in the package
description (closes: #624214).
-- Robert Luberda <email address hidden> Sun, 22 Sep 2013 12:11:53 +0200
Tool to draw/modify/move geometric figures & text for ASCII art