busybox (1:1.21.0-1ubuntu1) trusty; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable, remaining changes:
- Set V=1 in debian/rules, to get more meaningful build logs.
- Enable 'mount -f' and mount helpers for all targets.
- [udeb] Enable chvt, killall, losetup, od, and stat.
- test-bin.patch: Move test and friends to /bin.
- static-sh-alias.patch: Add static-sh alias name for ash, and install
/bin/static-sh symlink to busybox in busybox-static.
- Add busybox-initramfs.
- Refresh busybox-initramfs config to keep it in sync with the featureset
of the other builds.
- Enable chpasswd in standard and static builds (needed by LXC).
busybox (1:1.21.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream release (1.21)
* removed all 1.20.* patches from upstream, plus a few other
which are also applied now:
* refreshed patches:
* refreshed configs
* applied 1.21.1 (stable) patch from upstream, and removed more
patches which are now included in 1.21.1:
* removed applets-fallback.patch. It hasn't been applied since 1.20
(including wheezy), just get rid of it finally. Please note that
this wasn't intentional, I didn't plan to stop applying it for
wheezy, especially silently.
-- Stephane Graber <email address hidden> Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:15:35 -0500
Tiny utilities for small and embedded systems
Standalone shell setup for initramfs
Standalone rescue shell with tons of builtin utilities
Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox
Tiny utilities for the debian-installer
Provides the busybox DHCP client implementation
Provides the busybox DHCP server implementation