dgit (0.21) unstable; urgency=medium
Bugfixes relating to unclean trees:
* Run a clean (of the specified type) before any build operation; do
this with `dpkg-buildpackage -T' clean if necessary, so -wd now works
with all the building methods.
* Refuse to do quilt fixup (explicitly requested, or as a result of
build) if the tree contains ignored files. Closes:#731632.
Error message improvements:
* Use failedcmd to report errors when ssh psql fails. Closes:#734281.
* failedcmd prints $us, not $_ - ie, dgit doesn't pretend,
in the error message, to be its child.
* Do not report the (irrelevant) $? when madison parsing fails.
Better workflow flexibility:
* Provide --build-products-dir option (and corresponding semantics
for -C) to specify where to find the files to upload. Closes:#731633.
Support for Debian backports suites:
* New quirks infrastructure in configuration and internals,
for suites (or perhaps distros) which are a bit like others.
* Use correct default archive location.
* Compute "-v" option default value correctly.
* Add `Testsuite: autopkgtest' to debian/control. (This will only have
the right effect with recent enought dpkg; it will generate a harmless
warning with earlier versions of dpkg.)
-- Ian Jackson <email address hidden> Sun, 19 Jan 2014 02:14:25 +0000
git interoperability with the Debian archive