python-gnupg (0.3.6-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release. Closes: #738509, #736496.
* CVE-2014-1928 (Erroneous insertion of a \ character) fixed upstream
* CVE-2014-1927 (Erroneous assumptions about the usability of " characters)
* CVE-2013-7323 (Unrestricted use of unquoted strings in a shell)
* Updated watch file for new download source (pypi).
* Updated standard versions to 3.9.5 (no change needed).
* Removed use_quick_random_for_gnupg_1.patch (applied upstream).
* Updated project homepage
-- Elena Grandi <email address hidden> Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:52:10 +0100
Python wrapper for the Gnu Privacy Guard (Python 2.x)
Python wrapper for the Gnu Privacy Guard (Python 3.x)