ant-contrib (1.0~b3+svn177-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Added Maven rules to fix the dependencies in the installed pom.
Thanks to Matthew Vernon (Closes: #740350)
* Removed the --has-package-version pom option since the version of the Maven
artifact installed is different from the package version.
- The binary package now depends on ant and suggests
libcommons-httpclient-java, libbcel-java and ivy
- Standards-Version updated to 3.9.5 (no changes)
- Removed the deprecated DMUA flag
- Use canonical URLs for the Vcs-* fields
* Switch to debhelper level 9
- Install a link to ant-contrib.jar in /usr/share/ant/lib (Closes: #607670)
- Added a clean target
-- Emmanuel Bourg <email address hidden> Thu, 06 Mar 2014 00:16:39 +0100
collection of tasks, types and other tools for Apache Ant