kstart (4.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Regenerate the Autotools build system with dh_autoreconf during the
build. (Closes: #727915, #744443)
* Add upstream patch to add AM_PROG_AR to configure.ac, needed by more
recent Automake versions.
* Enable parallel builds.
* Remove now-ignored --disable-k4start flag from configure invocation.
* Add the upstream release signing key and verify it in debian/watch.
* Update standards version to 3.9.5.
- Convert debian/copyright to copyright-format 1.0.
- Specify the Debian packaging branch in the Vcs-Git control field.
-- Russ Allbery <email address hidden> Sun, 13 Apr 2014 11:34:08 -0700
Kerberos kinit supporting AFS and ticket refreshing