pitivi (0.93-3ubuntu0.1) trusty; urgency=medium
[ Iain Lane ]
- Take patch from upstream bug #727851 to fix a crash on startup due to
initialising clutter-gtk and clutter-gst in the wrong order.
* Cherry-pick patches from upstream
+ Use set_value, not assignment as GstStructure doesn't support the
+ Don't drop Cogl.path_round_rectangle which wasn't used and gave
warnings on the console since they were accidentally dropped from
Cogl's gi bindings (see
+ Use glimagesink instead of cluttersink which resolves serious
rendeiring problems with the preview window.
> Depend on gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad for this.
[ Timo Jyrinki ]
* Sync Iain's changes from Ubuntu 14.10 to fix crash for some of the users
without causing regressions for users that don't experience the crash.
* Backport from 14.10 to fix error when producing video: add dependency on
python-gi-cairo (Closes: #743825)
- Do not use glimagesink as it does not exist on GStreamer 1.2. Use
xvimagesink instead, which seems to work as drop-in replacement.
-- Timo Jyrinki <email address hidden> Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:41:56 +0300
non-linear audio/video editor using GStreamer