ubuntu wily in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
bridge-utils (1.5-9ubuntu1) wily; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #1487108). Remaining changes:
- Set BRIDGE_HOTPLUG=yes as that's the behaviour we had in the past and
need for the event based networking. Reverting change from 1.5-4.
- Don't call ifup from bridge-network-interface, instead just call brctl
and let udev/upstart bring the interface up.
bridge-utils (1.5-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix kernel version check and adjust it to match kernel behaviours.
bridge-utils (1.5-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Change the way to set the hardware address (MAC) of the bridge,
don't set it on the ports, set it on the bridge instead if the kernel
is quite recent (version where it started to work is unknown, we need
to find this). This needs testing and relates to #725786.
* Change Architecture to linux-any. Closes: #745164.
* Apply Colin's patch to fix cross-build, thanks. Closes: #734873.
-- Andy Whitcroft <email address hidden> Thu, 20 Aug 2015 17:02:39 +0100
Utilities for configuring the Linux Ethernet bridge
debug symbols for package bridge-utils