ubuntu wily in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
busybox (1:1.22.0-15ubuntu1) wily; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #1486231). Remaining changes:
- [udeb] Enable chvt, killall, losetup, od, and stat.
- test-bin.patch: Move test and friends to /bin.
- static-sh-alias.patch: Add static-sh alias name for ash, and install
/bin/static-sh symlink to busybox in busybox-static.
- Add busybox-initramfs.
- Refresh busybox-initramfs config to keep it in sync with the featureset
of the other builds. (No changes upstream.)
- Enable chpasswd in standard and static builds (needed by LXC).
- Move zz-busybox to busybox-initramfs to ensure we get links to all
the tools we need, stop shipping it anywhere else.
- Prefer busybox commands over klibc commands where there is duplication.
busybox (1:1.22.0-15) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Michael Gilbert ]
* Fix CVE-2014-9645: modprobe accepts paths as modules (closes: #776186).
busybox (1:1.22.0-14) unstable; urgency=low
* one more attempt to fix the glibc build-depend for #769190, now
using versioned build-dependency on libc-dev-bin which is named
this way on all architectures (unlike libc6|libc6.1|libc0.1|libc0.3)
busybox (1:1.22.0-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* really fix #769190 the hard way, by build-conflicting with all
arch-specific names of libc with version <2.19-12 (Closes: #769190)
* check if glibc can produce working statically linked binaries
by performing a getpwnam("root") call before building (#754813)
busybox (1:1.22.0-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* fix the previous changelog entry (wrong bug# was "fixed" and typos)
* ensure we build against non-broken glibc (>=2.19-12) (Closes: #769190)
busybox (1:1.22.0-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* fix the built-using generation in the previous upload -- did not
work correctly for != 1 dependency and #588505 in dpkg
busybox (1:1.22.0-10) unstable; urgency=high
* lzop-add-overflow-check-CVE-2014-4607.patch (Closes: #768945)
* add Built-Using control field for -static, deriving it from
regular build (this will be glibc) (Closes: #768876)
* install only arch/indep deb as requested by binary-arch or binary-indep
target. This fixes a long-standing lintian error, when package build
always produces busybox-syslogd package which is arch:all and should not
be built on a buildd.
-- Andy Whitcroft <email address hidden> Wed, 19 Aug 2015 11:30:32 +0100
Tiny utilities for small and embedded systems
debug symbols for package busybox
Standalone shell setup for initramfs
debug symbols for package busybox-initramfs
Standalone rescue shell with tons of builtin utilities
debug symbols for package busybox-static
Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox
Tiny utilities for the debian-installer
debug symbols for package busybox-udeb
Provides the busybox DHCP client implementation
Provides the busybox DHCP server implementation