debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
recoverdm (0.20-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format.
- DebSrc to 3.0.
- DH level to 9.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.6.
- Fixed a typo in long description. Thanks to
Davide Prina <email address hidden>. (Closes: #589398)
- Improved the short and long descriptions.
- Removed quilt from Build-Depends field. DH 9 no longer needs this.
- Updated the Vcs-* fields.
* debian/dirs: added to create a needed directory.
- Created to gather the new manpages.
- Written new manpages.
* debian/manpages: updated to install the new manpages.
- Removed 01-manpage-removal.patch and 02-manpage-typo.patch. The
manpages where re-written.
- fix-makefile: added to provide GCC hardening and to fix the path to
* debian/recoverdm.install: removed. The upstream makefile will install the
* debian/recoverdm.manpages: renamed to manpages.
* debian/source.lintian-override: removed. Using 'Team upload' now.
* debian/watch: created.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email address hidden> Sun, 26 Jul 2015 20:09:06 -0300
recover files on disks with damaged sectors
debug symbols for package recoverdm