debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
sugar-toolkit-0.88 (0.88.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Shorten Vcs-Git stanza.
* Use Python helper python2 (not pycentral). Closes: bug#617113.
Stop build-depending on python-central.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 8.
* Use canonical hostname (anonscm.debian.org) in Vcs-* URIs.
* Rewrite README.source emphasizing control.in file as *not* a
show-stopper for contributions, and referring to
CDBS+git-buildpackage wiki page for details.
* Remove debian/source/local-options: abort-on-upstream-changes and
unapply-patches are default in dpkg-source since 1.16.1.
* Update package relations:
+ Simplify to drop fallback dependencies for python-rsvg and
python-gconf: They are now available even in oldstable.
+ Relax to depend unversioned on python-gobject: Needed version
satisfied even in oldstable.
+ Tighten build-dependency on cdbs: Needed for python helper.
+ Relax to build-depend unversioned on devscripts and debhelper:
Needed versions satisfied even in oldstable.
+ Fix build-depend explicitly on python: Mandated by Python Policy.
* Update copyright file:
+ Rewrite using file format 1.0.
+ Shorten (L)GPL comments, distinguish as such using
pseudo-paragraphs, and fix refer to versioned license files.
* Modernize long description, based on upstream wiki phrases.
* Empty dependency_libs from .la file. See bug#633266.
* Bump packaging license to GPL-3+, and extend copyrigt coverage for
myself to include current year.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.4.
* Stop tracking md5sum of upstream tarball.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email address hidden> Sun, 30 Jun 2013 21:16:03 +0200