debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
autojump (22.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Upstream developer changed, and so did the project website.
- update Homepage to new website.
- update Build-Depends:
+ no longer need to build jumpapplet's manpage from DocBook.
+ use dh_python.
- update Enhances:
+ only Bash >= 4.0 is supported).
+ add Fish which is now supported.
+ remove old package zsh-beta which no longer exists.
- update Standards-Version to 3.9.6 (no change needed).
* debian/watch: update to new website.
* debian/copyright: update dates.
* debian/patches: refresh (adaptations were needed, but no semantic change).
- disable automatic test, which always tries to download dependencies
even if they are already present, which fails without a connection to
- disable dh_pysupport, which would install maintainer script to
byte-compile modules for Python 2.7, which is useless since autojump is
run with Python 3.
- use dh_python3.
- add comments to explain that automatic build and install are disabled
and files are manually installed with dh_install instead.
- install Python libraries to /usr/share/autojump.
- install autojump to /usr/share/autojump.
- make /usr/bin/autojump a symlink to /usr/share/autojump/autojump
(this solves the library import path problem).
-- Tanguy Ortolo <email address hidden> Fri, 24 Jul 2015 11:04:29 +0200
shell extension to jump to frequently used directories