debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
flowblade (0.14.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ upstream ]
* New releases.
+ Tools metaphor used for editing (not Edit Modes).
+ Audio Mixer window with VU meter + gain and pan controls.
+ Affine Blend compositor for keyframed opacity/affine composites.
+ Image sequences of numbered frames can be imported now as media.
+ Preset rendering options for commonly used file types.
+ Range Log panel for saving/naming media files' Mark In/Out ranges.
+ Marks can now be placed to identify positions on the timeline.
+ Single track rendered transitions for quick dissolves and wipes.
+ Auto consolidate blanks.
+ GUI Look'n'Feel updated with new icons and custom buttons.
+ Slip tool to change media displayed in clip in one edit action.
+ Proxy editing workflow for high-demanding editing material.
+ Batch rendering application to render programs in the background.
+ Dark Theme support.
+ Copy Pasting clips on the timeline is now possible.
+ Color Correction improvements.
- New 3 band color correcting filter Color Grading.
- Industry standard Catmull-Rom based Curves filter.
- RGB Adjustment filter with new intuitive editor.
+ Spacer tool to move all timeline items on all tracks as one unit.
+ Audio levels displayed on clips are now rendered much quicker.
+ Improved Range Log functionality.
- Range Log items can now be dragged onto Timeline.
- Timeline Clips can dragged to create Range Log items.
- Range Log items can be arranged into groups.
+ Quick Enter and Quick Exit for trim tools make editing more fluid.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Update upstream-tarball hints for current upstream source.
* Update Vcs-Browser URL to use cgit web frontend.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.6.
* Packaging moved to collab-maint git (lacks multiple maintainers
required at Multimedia team). Update Cvs-* fields and Maintainer,
and drop Uploaders.
* Stop depending on python-imaging.
* Exclude yet another upstream shipped backup file.
* Skip gettext *.mo files from copyright check.
* Update copyright info:
+ Extend coverage for main upstream author to include recent years.
* Fix executable bits and avoid backup files from install.
Thanks to lintian.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email address hidden> Thu, 16 Oct 2014 23:27:57 +0200
non-linear video editor