dgit (1.4) unstable; urgency=high
* Unbreak --dry-run (`exiting subroutine via next', broken in
ac221d67, bug released in 0.22).
* When running git-add in commit-quilty-patch, properly escape
filenames (which git-add treats as glob patterns).
* When running git-add in commit-quilty-patch, use -f and sometimes -A,
so as to avoid being broken by any .gitignore, etc.
* When quilt linearisation fails, print the right information in
the error message. (This has been broken forever.)
* Cope properly with `3.0 (quilt)' with single-debian-patch.
Closes:#796016. (Still does not work with wheezy's dpkg-source, so
no test case yet.)
* With dgit sbuild, pass our -d before the user's arguments, so that
the user can override it. Closes:#796019.
New checks and improved behaviours:
* Detect and reject git trees containing debian/source/local-options
* In --dry-run mode, _do_ actually run dpkg-source --commit so that we
actually do construct the quilt fixup commit; instead, honour
--dry-run by avoiding pulling it back to your HEAD.
* quilt-fixup checks that the git tree is clean, as for build-prep.
* In dgit(7), discuss binaries and documentation present in upstream but
removed by rules clean.
* Run quilt-fixup with -wgf in distropatches-reject,
so that we don't need build-depends.
-- Ian Jackson <email address hidden> Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:31:02 +0100
git interoperability with the Debian archive
dgit server backend infrastructure