kstart (4.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
- k5start with -K or a command no longer exits if the initial
authentication fails (unless -x was given). (Closes: #705063)
- k5start and krenew retry the initial authentication with exponential
backoff, before running any command. (Closes: #725175)
- k5start cleans up temporary ticket caches in failures.
- The -H flag can now be used in combination with -K.
- Add new -a flag to both k5start and krenew to attempt authentication
or ticket renewal each time the daemon wakes up.
- Fix k5start and krenew to not reject the -b flag with -K or a
* Drop all patches, merged upstream.
* Add debian/gbp.conf reflecting the branch layout of the default
* Refresh upstream signing key.
* Enable all compiler hardening options.
* Update standards version to 3.9.6 (no changes required).
-- Russ Allbery <email address hidden> Fri, 25 Dec 2015 17:19:54 -0800
Kerberos kinit supporting AFS and ticket refreshing
debug symbols for package kstart