slof (20151103+dfsg-1ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- Support building using a cross-compiler.
* Add XS-Build-Indep-Architecture: powerpc to debian/control as well, so
that we build on powerpc in Launchpad and don't need the cross-compiler
by default (making this upstreamable to Debian).
* Since the package can now be cross- or natively-built, and there is no
package that provides gcc-powerpc-linux-gnu on powerpc, drop this
build-dependency. Those who are cross-building will just need to install
the cross-compiler by hand.
slof (20151103+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot for the QEMU 2.5.x releases.
* Switch Vcs-* field to their canonical locations.
* Update debian/copyright with the new homepage and add it to
slof (20150429+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot for the QEMU 2.4.x releases.
* Rewrite debian/rules using dh.
slof (20150313+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream snapshot for the QEMU 2.3.x releases.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.6 (no changes).
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:16:41 -0800
Slimline Open Firmware -- QEMU PowerPC version