ruby-aws (2.10.2-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* debian/rules: Renamed aws gem from 'aws' to 'ruby-aws' due to the conflict
with ruby-aws-sdk. (Closes: 788906)
* debian/control: Removed 'Conflicts: ruby-aws-sdk' as there is no conlict
anymore thanks to renaming aws gem.
* Updated readme after name change.
* debian/NEWS: Added to inform about the rename.
* debian/compat, debian/control: Bumped compat version to 9.
* debian/control: Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.7 (no changes were needed).
* Switched Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser fields to https.
* debian/tests/control: Dropped, as we can run test with default
* debian/rules: Stub lines generated by gem2deb removed.
-- Tomasz Nitecki <email address hidden> Mon, 29 Feb 2016 11:17:07 -0300
AWS Ruby Library for interfacing with Amazon Web Services