s390-dasd (0.0.36ubuntu1.1) xenial; urgency=medium
* Inproduce preseed step in the state machine, based on s390-zfcp
implementation. LP: #1572941
* Add s390-dasd/dasd key to preseed dasd drives to be activated, using
this key also enables auto_format if it wasn't explicitely specified.
* Add s390-dasd/auto_format and s390-dasd/force_format preseed only keys
to dasdfmt devices when needed and always.
* Use chzdev to activate devices and block until they are ready to be
used, otherwise dasdfmt fails.
* Add more error messages when opening and reading geometry of the
device, prior to dasdfmt.
* Fix di_snprintfcat compiler warning.
-- Dimitri John Ledkov <email address hidden> Wed, 18 May 2016 12:46:15 +0100