Removed from disk
open-vm-tools (2:10.1.5-5055683-1ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium
* Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #1666430) Remaining changes:
- Build without xmlsecurity support and xerces for now (universe)
open-vm-tools (2:10.1.5-5055683-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [60d1417] Merge tag 'upstream/10.1.5-5055683'
Upstream version 10.1.5-5055683
10.1.5 is a point release fixing the following issues:
- Authentication failure is reported as unknown general system error.
Attempts to authenticate through VGAuth service might result
in an authentication-specific error such as an expired account or
password. The authentication-specific error might then be incorrectly
reported as an unknown general system error, similar to the following:
CommunicationException: Failed to create temp file on target
<IP_ADDRESS>: A general system error occurred: Unknown error
- Unable to backup virtual machines with active Docker containers.
This bug should not happen in Debian stretch at all, but might
be relevant for backports.
- Fix ISO mappings for CentOS/OracleLinux. Not relevant for Debian
- Thaw Filesystems if snapshot commit message to VMX fails.
- Add missing agent configuration files that were accidentally
ignored by .gitignore
open-vm-tools (2:10.1.0-4449150-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Chris Glass ]
* [d55b33f] Point the control file's homepage to the new one.
The upstream open-vm-tools switched from sourceforge to github. This
simply updates the link to reflect that.
Signed-off-by: Chris Glass <email address hidden>
[ Bernd Zeimetz ]
* [f44a9a8] Drop duplicate udev rules.
Timeouts are set in 99-vmware-scsi-udev.rules now,
shipped by upstream.
Thanks to Bernhard Schmidt (Closes: #851240)
* [21df3fa] Install vgauth.service.
vgauth is a service that allows authentication in the guest using SAML
tokens. Necessary for guest operations initiated from the vSphere
datacenter. (Closes: #855337)
open-vm-tools (2:10.1.0-4449150-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* [17b04da] Override dh_md5sums for arch-dependent packages only.
Thanks to Santiago Vila (Closes: #849876)
open-vm-tools (2:10.1.0-4449150-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* [fe8ae94] Stay with .gz as compression.
* [afb2f52] Use systemd-detect-virt if available.
Use systemd-detect-virt to detect VMware platform because
vmware-checkvm might misbehave on non-VMware platforms.
* [1505d5f] Re-indent files properly.
* [1b0b7eb] vm-support script needs lspci from pciutils.
* [1e2eb34] Make dpkg --verify happy now. (Closes: #847221)
open-vm-tools (2:10.1.0-4449150-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* [72150f0] Merge tag 'upstream/10.1.0-4449150'
Upstream version 10.1.0-4449150
* [d4743dd] Bump dh compat level to 10.
* [acce982] Handle open-vm-tools subdirectory as shipped by upstream.
*  Install upstream changelog.
* [fafb845] Remove extra \ from md5sums file.
dpkg: -V fails on files with \ in the name
* [1455af1] Refreshing patches.
* [776971c] dh_autoreconf_clean doesn't need --sourcedirectory.
* [d50714b] Stay with libssl1.0 for now. (Closes: #828476)
* [a0c6696] Fix dkms.sh call for new directory structure.
-- FJKong <email address hidden> Wed, 01 Mar 2017 18:09:29 +0000