wine (1.8.7-1ubuntu1) zesty; urgency=medium
* Merge with Debian (LP: #1571816). Remaining changes:
- Use unversioned sonames in debian/scripts/sonames2elf
so that dpkg-shlibdeps can find libGL.so in Ubuntu (closes: #827770).
- Rename package wine to wine-stable. Needed for the transition to a
0-epoch in the version number.
Necessary until after the transition is complete (18.04).
- Make sure that wine-stable Provides unversioned wine
wine (1.8.7-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 1.8.7, released Feb 28, 2017.
- Various bug fixes.
- A few more cards added to the GPU description table.
- Turkish translation updates.
* Refresh patches.
wine (1.8.6-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Enable oss on kfreebsd, explicitly disable it on other archs.
* Create the sonames2elf binary without -nostdlib (cf. #853793)
-- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:54:53 -0400
Windows API implementation - fonts
Windows API implementation - library
debug symbols for package libwine
Windows API implementation - development files
Windows API implementation - binfmt support
Windows API implementation - standard suite
Windows API implementation - 32-bit binary loader
debug symbols for package wine32
Windows API implementation - prelinked 32-bit binary loader
debug symbols for package wine32-preloader
Windows API implementation - 32-bit developer tools
debug symbols for package wine32-tools
Windows API implementation - 64-bit binary loader
debug symbols for package wine64
Windows API implementation - prelinked 64-bit binary loader
debug symbols for package wine64-preloader
Windows API implementation - 64-bit developer tools
debug symbols for package wine64-tools