ubuntu artful in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
acpid (1:2.0.28-1ubuntu1) artful; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. Remaining changes:
- debian/patches/silent.patch: change pointless shutdown message "exiting"
from NOTICE to DEBUG level, such that it's not emitted by default.
- don't recommend acpi-support-base.
* Dropped changes, included in Debian:
- Do not start when inside a container
* Dropped changes:
- Replace init script with Upstart job: upstart is obsolete post-16.04
and we are already using a systemd unit instead.
- Source /usr/share/acpi-support/power-funcs in powerbtn.sh: this file
is long gone (pre-13.10) so no need for the delta.
- Install /etc/acpi/events/powerbtn and /etc/acpi/powerbtn.sh: drop,
since the script is a no-op when systemd-logind is running and
systemd-logind is now *always* running, there's no reason to install
these anymore or carry a delta to them.
- debian/acpid.install, debian/acpid.preinst, debian/rules:
continue installing /etc/acpi/events/powerbtn and /etc/acpi/powerbtn.sh,
deferring the migration to acpi-support-base; and drop the Recommends:
on acpi-support-base for the same reason.
acpid (1:2.0.28-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Move to source format 3.0 to not have to repack upstream's source tarball.
* Make sure acpid is not run in a container.
Thanks to Simon Deziel <email address hidden> (Closes: #820482)
* New upstream version 2.0.28
* Fix LSB init output for more consistency.
Thanks to Guillem Jover <email address hidden> (Closes: #823073)
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.8, no changes needed.
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:28:10 -0700
Advanced Configuration and Power Interface event daemon
Debug symbols for acpid
Kernel ACPI Event Monitor
Debug symbols for kacpimon