ubuntu xenial in
Primary Archive for Ubuntu
partman-prep (31ubuntu2) xenial; urgency=medium
* Better handle PReP partitions created for RAID installs (or in other cases
where there are multiple partitioning passes): (LP: #1487365)
- Check filesystem too for a valid PReP partition, in case method was wiped
in a previous run of partman.
- Set filesystem to prep in init.d/prep.
- Remove mountpoints file when setting up a prep partition.
- Never write the prep flag if we're working on a partition for which the
parent device is a mdadm array.
-- Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <email address hidden> Tue, 19 Jan 2016 11:31:26 -0500
Add partman support for PPC PReP boot partitions