debian sid in
Primary Archive for Debian GNU/Linux
pycryptopp (0.7.1-3) unstable; urgency=medium
+ Take over maintenance of package.
Closes: bug#859182. Thanks to Ramakrishnan for his contributions.
+ Mark package as compliant to Debian Policy 4.0.0.
+ Fix Vcs-* URLs to point to secure versions.
+ Update homepage field to Tahoe-LAFS project trac.
+ Make package team maintained and mark myself as uploader.
+ Build-Depend on python-all-dev and python-pkg-resources.
+ Drop python-pycryptopp-dbg in favor of automatic -dbgsym package.
* Convert debian/rules to use pybuild.
+ Covnert watch file format to version 4.
+ Use Github URL for tracking new version instead of PyPI.
* Bump compat level to 9.
* debian/copyright file is converted to DEP-5 format.
* Add copyright-check script and generate copyright-hints file.
* Add lintian-overrides for source with proper documentation.
* Add DEP-3 headers to patches.
-- Vasudev Kamath <email address hidden> Sun, 23 Jul 2017 19:29:28 +0530
Python wrappers for the Crypto++ library
Debug symbols for python-pycryptopp